Trans-50 Panorama Palms
Trans-50 Panorama Palms is majestically set in park-like surroundings amid waving palms, with wonderful views of Table Mountain. This village boasts easy access to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Tyger Valley and Canal Walk shopping centres.
As with most Trans-50 facilities, Panorama Palms offers the full range of accommodation and care services, structured towards the evolving needs of an older population.
NOAH – Neighbourhood Old Age Homes
- 12 safe, compliant, affordable communal houses offering dignity, companionship and independence to 120 residents
- 2 primary health care clinics, offering bi-weekly doctors’ clinics with a focus on preventative and promotive health services including observations, medication distribution and compliance oversight, advice, referrals and support services such as Physiotherapy, Podiatry and therapeutic massage for 447 members
- 2 community centres offering meals, financial support, social support, wellness support, access to information, and referrals to 151 members
- 7 Social Enterprise Development projects, stretching the pension of 32 members includes:
- NOAH Loaves, NOAH Soap, NOAH Candles (incl a Church range), The Trestle Table ( a 2nd hand shop), The Clothing Bank Partnership, NOAH Spaza and NOAH Takeaway.