The development of Helderberg Village comprises approximately eighty-four hectares of land on which has been built -720 dwellings with a 70-bed Frail Care Unit, Sub-Acute Unit, Dementia Unit and Village Nursing Services; The Healthcare Centre has been extended 3 times by the Association using its own funds as the growth of the Village demanded. The Village includes a clubhouse with –
- Library – extensive and modern library;
- Pottery Studio and Table Tennis;
- a facility used for presentations, movies, slide shows, various Club and other meetings, religious services, Bible study, etc.;
- woodwork shop;
- 4 swimming pools, one of which is heated;
- sporting facilities comprising a nine-hole golf course, two bowling greens, a croquet court, two all-weather tennis courts and a jeu de boules court.